Here are some quick assessments that can help you get to know me:
- I am an ENTP on the Myers-Briggs
- Quick, ingenious, stimulating, alert, and outspoken. Resourceful in solving new and challenging problems. Adept at generating conceptual possibilities and then analyzing them strategically. Good at reading other people. Bored by routine, will seldom do the same thing the same way, apt to turn to one new interest after another.
- My top 5 Strengths are:
- I am an ATEPS – From theforgottenways.org
- The Apostle Teacher inspires by communicating the need to pioneer new endeavors. The AT takes time to explain so others understand the dynamics of mission. The AT has a keen sense of systems, particularly the inherent logic of Christianity as a whole. The AT is creative and inventive with words, moving people forward with new ideas. The AT promotes active learning in the process of mission. The motivation of the Apostle Teacher is the urgency of taking the Faith outward, crossing boundaries of understanding to reach those who need to know. The AT is thus a natural activist-philosopher – ideas serve the cause.
- My StandOut report is: Pioneer + Advisor
- You’re a start-up specialist. The early days of a project are the time when your brilliance is best leveraged; then the execution can be left to someone else. You are an inventor, an initiator, so you tend to get bored easily. You challenge us to explore new territories and experiment with new ways of doing things. You will be at your best where you can work independently or with highly competent people who won’t slow down your ideas. You need to be in a nimble, lithe structure in which you can branch off in new directions without having to consult five layers of management.
- I am a 7 on the Enneagram with an 8 wing.
- The Busy, Variety-Seeking Type: Spontaneous, Versatile, Acquisitive, and Scattered
In 2005, I had the honor of marrying my best friend, Sandi. We have three children. Two homemade kids and one adopted from China. We love adventures. In 2017, we traveled 158 hours in our minivan to visit both coasts. My wife and I are avid baseball fans, but any sport is fun to participate in or watch.